- The tournament will take place at South Bristol Sports Centre on Friday 15th November 2019.
- Kick off is at 1.00pm so we ask that everyone is there by 12.00pm at the latest for warm ups and a briefing.
- There will be 4 groups each with 5 teams.
- 4 top seeds will be based on last years performance
- Each team will need 5 players with up to 3 subs
- Each game will be 15 minutes long – no overtime. 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw
- Winners and runners up will go into a quarter final, semi final and then final.We will run a plate competition for 3rd and 4th from groups.
- Refreshments will be available but we suggest bringing snacks with you
- Entry is £300 per team and will go directly to our charity partner this year, Changes Bristol
- Our aim is to have completed the final matches by 6pm which will then be followed by a well earned beer at the bar.
- We recommend https://www.kitco.
biz/ for personalised team sportswear
If you would like to register a team, please let us know as soon as possible as places will be given on a first come first served basis.
Payment will be due 30 days before the event takes place.
Please drop us an email to register, or get more information: firstname.lastname@example.org