Nearly 66% of organisations surveyed by the CMI reported that they did not have a documented content marketing strategy.
This despite further research showing that those with a documented strategy were more effective with their content marketing.
“How to Build a Content Marketing Strategy” aims to give you the information and inspiration to:
- Conduct an audit of your current content capabilities and resources
- Set targets to measure content success
- Understand your target audience in order to reach them
- Set goals of what you want your content to achieve
- Outline your planned interaction with the audience